Friday 8 July 2011

Aaah the end of my childhood - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows PT 2 Premier

Here it is!! The grand finale of the very popular franchise HARRY POTTER, with the premier of the 8th and last film of the series. I can't believe this is it. After hearing the speech from the writer, the producers and the three main characters, it has brought tears to my eyes that this is it. No more Harry Potter. But that doesn't mean it is dead completely. The books are still here to be reread and the films are out on DVDs to be re-watched. And you never know, the films may be broadcast on TV on special occasions. 

When the final movie is out on DVD I'm going to buy the whole set and I will dedicate a month to reread the books every year. But enough about that, here are some fashionable pics. And let me say, the young boys sure do look HOT!!

JK Rowling
Daniel Radcliffe
Harry Potter
Emma Watson
Hermione Granger
Rupert Grint
Ronald Weasley
Weasley Twins
Bonnie Wright
Ginny Weasley
Evanna Lynch
Luna Lovegood
Tom Felton
Draco Malfoy

No comments:

Post a Comment